1. Submit your application before the deadline. Application deadline is annually on 15 March and 15 September.
2. Our artistic council processes yours and all other applicants' applications.
3. The outcome of the first round of the application process can be expected one month after the deadline for application.
4. If you are one of those who are invited further on in the process we'll normally invite you to Stamsund (at our expense) to discuss the project's content more thoroughly and to look for specific opportunities for cooperation (Discussing progress, budget, funding, schedule, tour plans etc.). This is also a good opportunity for us to present our theater and Stamsund and introduce ourselves.
5. After this, if both parties still says yes to a cooperation, NVT offers you a letter of intention. The letter can be included in your applications to other financial partners.
6. The next step for you is to secure the other sponsors you need to cover the rest of your expenses. Once the funding is secured and all are satisfied, we are ready to sign a binding contract.
Due to the planning horizon and our co-production schedule you should calculate approximately 1 ½ years from your application is submitted to the rehearsals can begin in Stamsund at Nordland Visual Theatre.